Physical Security Strategies, Critical Incident Management Planning and ResponseWhen: 11/04/2021
Art F. Fierro, CISM, CPP
Vice President, Risk Advisory and Consulting
Protecting your people, facilities and operations has never been more important. Knowing basic physical security concepts will assist in the deterrence, detection, response and recovery from unauthorized intruder access. Preparing for natural or manmade adverse events is more important than ever. How well we prepare for an adverse critical event and how rapidly and effectively we respond when an emergency, incident or crisis occurs are critical. Our actions (or inactions) can make the difference between keeping our people, assets and reputation secure, or not.
- Concentric Circles of Security
- Unauthorized intruders - Prepare, Deter, Detect, Respond, Recover
- Understanding the rhythm of managing a critical incident
- Key parts of a Critical Incident Management Plan
- What part does Intelligence play?
- What is, and what value, is a common operating picture?
- What technologies provide value in a preparedness and response plan?
Topic: IFMA Board meeting
Time: Nov 4, 2021 11:30 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 840 3611 6230
One tap mobile
List of Attendees