How do I earn the SFP?
The Sustainability Facility Professional® is the only tool you'll need to earn your SFP credential in one complete program. This interactive program will teach the knowledge, skills and tools needed to develop sustainable facility management practices and also includes the final SFP assessments required to earn the SFP credential.
Why pursue the SFP credential?
- Learn to use knowledge-based and data-driven methods to develop valuable solutions.
- Rise to the challenge of balancing sustainability and the corporate mission.
- Impact your organization's triple bottom line; economic, ecological and social growth and stability.
- Gain a competitive advantage as an informed champion, partner and steward of the built environment.
- Join an exclusive network of like-minded professionals that have achieved their SFP credential.
- Earn LEED Maintenance CE credits: LEED professionals can earn 70 general continuing education hours upon completion of the SFP program.
- Earn IFMA-issued CEUs and CFM Maintenance Points. Learn more.
- Self Study: 3
- Instructor Led: 7
CFM Maintenance points:
- Self Study: 30
- Instructor Led: 70