Contracts ManagerJune 15, 2022
Compensation: To $90K.
Job Overview - Contracts Manager - 30898
Our construction client has been in business for 40+ years. They are well-established in the markets they serve and are in need of a Contracts Manager to serve as lead for contracts ranging in size and complexity with major commercial and government clients. This position works closely with leadership team advising on business transactions to pursue. This company is known for stability and low attrition with employees.
• Ensure contract terms and conditions are negotiated in the best interest of the company to mitigate business risk and maximize financial objectives
• Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and communicate results to leadership
• Assist Business Development, Project Management, Operations teams with various duties including subject matter expertise on contractual matters
• Negotiate, draft and edit Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Master Terms Agreements and Statements of Work
• Participate in proposal activities to ensure the proposal documents are fully compliant with the customer requirements and reflect the company's best interests
For more information, please contact Dave Pfleeger, 704-350-3377 firstname.lastname@example.org