Construction Project Manager for the Roman Catholic Diocese of CharlotteMarch 1, 2022
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Charlotte is currently accepting resumes for the position of "Construction Project Manager" to work within the Office of Diocesan Properties. The Construction Project Manager is responsible for providing professional Owner representation and guidance on Diocesan construction projects. The Construction Project Manager will work closely with Pastors and Principals, acting as their "Project Advocate" through the Diocesan Capital Construction Team process, assisting in all aspects of the planning and execution of construction projects from initial concept through final project completion.
• Bachelor's degree or greater in associated field preferred.
• 5+ years minimum related experience.
• Strong inter-personal communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of proper project management.
• Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Project, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
• Strong knowledge of project delivery methods such as Negotiated GMP, Lump-Sum Competitive Bidding, and Design-Build methods.
• Strong knowledge of church and school building construction preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret Architectural / Engineering drawings and submittals.
• Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems.
• Working knowledge of building codes, construction materials, and means and methods.
• Working knowledge of accounting principles, and the reporting of financial data.
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and salary history to PropDirector@RCDOC.org.
** The Diocese of Charlotte is an Equal Opportunity Employer **