Restoration Project Manager with Cotton GDSFebruary 3, 2022
Please go to www.work4cotton.com to apply.
Cotton Holdings, Inc., is a diversified holding company with subsidiaries that provide property restoration and recovery, construction, roofing, logistical support, temporary workforce housing, and culinary services to public and private entities worldwide. Cotton combines this diverse suite of services with top talent, innovative technology, and a large inventory of company-owned assets, to offer clients a total solutions package in support of disaster events and large development projects, including complex work environments.
I. Summary (Scope of the Job)
Project manager will provide direction and coordination of a project. This includes all aspects of the project to include performance, administration, documentation, safety and customer contact.
II. Major Responsibilities
• Position requirements and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Communicate with operations daily on project to ensure projects are running smoothly
• Keep customers and insurance adjusters up to date on all project activities. Adhere to all company protocol, project and safety policies, accounting procedures etc.
• Also, responsible to ensure that the service quality is at the company's highest standard
• Setting budget on project to ensure profitability
• Perform work within given budget or communicate job from beginning to end
• Project Buy Outs - Set draw schedule w/Subs & Vendors, pull permits, initiate and follow through to ensure all necessary paperwork is in the project file
• Develop a Site Safety Plan to communicate and have followed by Field Supervisor and labor
• Budgeting project to ensure profitability
• Keep client and adjuster informed to promote good customer service
• Ensure job files have proper-signed contracts and required forms depending on type of job
• Process files on a timely basis to ensure accurate processing by the accounting department
• Complete/draft Project Management Reviews daily for job file
• Conduct Safety Toolbox meetings
• Participate in safety investigations to minimize risk
• Provide feedback (positive or negative) to Operation and Production Managers regarding individual jobs as needed
• Keep open line of communication and constant networking with adjuster, the insurance community and any target business assigned
• Maintain the highest of integrity to ensure the "Cotton" image is viewed in the most positive manner
• Meeting the needs and request of the client and adjuster
• Conflict resolution with customers
• Performance of operation staff and change of scope
• Understanding of workflow procedures and systems.
III. Background Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Heavy restoration project knowledge REQUIRED
• OSHA 10 or 30-hour a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
• Understanding of workflow procedures and systems
• Knowledge of insurance industry a plus
o Structural drying
o HVAC cleaning/duct cleaning
o Air cleaning/air quality testing
o Air purification setup
o Fire damage restoration
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Proven organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
• Proven ability to build relationships
• Good driving record:
o Minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age and have a minimum of three (3) years verifiable driving experience
o No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
o No repeat seat belt violations
o No high-speed moving violations in the past 3 years
• Ability to get in and out and drive a vehicle for the majority of the workday; to and from appointments and office
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time (to complete paperwork as needed or manage a job while in the field)
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Ability to work in a smoky environment
• Ability to travel throughout the United States and potentially beyond the US borders for periods of time (to proactively chase, consult, market, secure business and satisfy project needs)
• To work an on-call schedule, which may require late evenings, early mornings and weekends to include long extended hours without much notice
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Please go to www.work4cotton.com to apply.