New Business Development at Bravo Group ServicesMay 19, 2021
New Business Development
- Close new, profitable accounts is assigned territory. o Meet predetermined and agreed upon goals. o Create and execute a prospecting plan aimed at defined target verticals in the assigned territory.
- Report activities to senior management
- Become involved in agreed upon associations (i.e. BOMA, IFMA, Chamber of Commerce, APPA, IREM, etc.) by attending meetings and joining committees with the goal of generating potential selling opportunities.
- Participate in regional and national tradeshows.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion, utilizing a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present a professional image while representing BRAVO! in the business community.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with Operations staff to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing team to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Represent the company in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance.
Skills and Qualifications
- The candidate must have a successful track record of building and growing sales and profitability in a janitorial or facilities service related business.
- Must have exceptional communications, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must be proficient in pursuing sales opportunities having been established through networking, bonding and building a rapport with decision makers.
- Experience in selling solutions to the C-Suite and key decision makers in a long sales cycle.
- Must be able to customize proposals to the unique needs of each prospect.
- Work independent, be driven and self-motivated who has an exceptional personal work ethic.
- Must be a consummate at networking, referral getting who can work evenings for networking purposes.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (preferred) and 3 to 7 years of sales experience in a related facility/real estate support field. If you are money motivated closer seeking a new challenge with an industry leader, this position may be the ideal opportunity! Competitive base salary, commissions, Benefits Package: Medical, Dental & 401K, PTO: Vacation, Sick & Personal.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year base plus commission
Click here for more information and to apply.