Business Development Representative at Carolina SiteApril 23, 2021
Business Development Representative
Carolina Site, a commercial asphalt and concrete company, highly focused on the Commercial Property Management market, is seeking a highly motivated, creative Business Development Representative. The primary role of the position is to create new business opportunities and manage strong relationships with our customer base.
- Generate new business opportunities through:
Outreach new and existing accounts
Trade organization participation and networking events
Build relationships by socializing with target accounts.
Identify and plan lunch and learn or educational events for accounts.
Cold calling as necessary to generate activity with targets.
- Maintain and track activity, opportunities and leads in a CRM.
- Work with President on developing a target account list.
- Become knowledgeable of the local market and its participants.
- Be able to provide feedback and information on market activity that allows the Company to capitalize on market changes.
- Maintain all social media accounts and actively manage them with regular postings and updates.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Commercial Property Management is a plus
- Ability to work remotely.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be committed to multiple, weekly in-person events and contacts as allowed by governmental COVID restrictions.
- Building relationships
- Diligence and follow-through on tasks
- Ability to organize activities and reports for weekly strategy and progress meeting with President.