Security - Technology Sales at EnvirotrolJune 26, 2020
Top performers wanted
Join an experienced/passionate sales team
Envirotrol is currently searching for and experienced Security Sale Representatives in the Charlotte, North Carolina market. Must have experience with both Access Control and CCTV systems. We are looking for seasoned candidates with no less than 5 years of experience with Security/Technology systems sales. Expected to have long-term relationships with accounts such as commercial end-users, property managers, contractors, architects, engineers, and owners. With assistance, ensures retention and growth, where possible of current accounts. Utilize sales tools to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts. Achieves quarterly quotas and annual sales goals. Obtains leads, opportunities through the close of sales.
- Executes and maintains frequent face-to-face contact with market influencers who most directly impact purchasing decisions.
- Has experience and understands Access Control and CCTV
- Actively listens, probes, identifies customer concerns, and perform needs assessment through the developed understanding of our customer's business.
- Immediately addresses issues that may arise and offer problem-solving solutions with particular sensitivity to performance lapses.
- Develops credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment through relationship building.
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales and gross margin targets in order to expand the business.
- Provides technical and product training to customers.
- Provides management with weekly progress reports of account status; solicits assistance from managers to keep the sales progression moving.
- Maintaining a Pipeline to meet annual goals and accurate reporting will be a measure of performance.
- Develops relationships with internal operations and administrative staff to ensure customer satisfaction, and effectively and efficiently address issues.
- Coordinates all activities with Sales Manager and relevant department managers.
- Strong, self-motivated work ethic combined with efficient organizational skills and a dynamic and winning attitude.
- Exceptional problem-solving aptitude and focus towards customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Knowledge of Security application tools or related technical discipline is a desired skill
A minimum of five years of progressive field sales experience. · Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in the business. · Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills. · Demonstrated ability to influence account decision makers at key levels' experience a plus. Benefits Along with a competitive base plus commission pay structure, we offer all employees comprehensive benefits including health care, vision, dental, disability insurance, retirement plan, vacation, company-provided cell phone, laptop and car allowance for company vehicle or mileage.
Job Type: Full-time
Director of Technology Sales