LB&B Associates Inc. Facility ManagerFebruary 5, 2020
LB&B Associates Inc. is currently seeking a Facilities Manager for its newly awarded contract to provide Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Services for the Mecklenburg County Courthouse buildings. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for managing a large contract to provide operation, maintenance, and report of electrical systems, heating systems, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, buildings and structures, grounds maintenance, custodial and trash collection, and fire protection and fire protection service.
- Bachelor's (B.S./B.A) degree or equivalent from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of recent experience within the past seven (7) years managing personnel responsible for accomplishment of similar management, operations, maintenance and repair work of equal or greater complexity. Experience shall be in buildings of at least the similar size and characteristics of the building(s) to be operated and maintained. Similar contracts are defined as comprehensive maintenance of facilities, and grounds similar to the scope and of a comparable size.
- Minor construction and repair cost estimation experience
- Experience with CMMS systems.
- Experience with various computerized building automation systems.
- Must be customer-focused and dedicated to meeting customer expectations and requirements.
- Must be adept at planning, negotiating, developing schedules, managing others, as well as, anticipating and adjusting to issues and/or roadblocks.
- Must be results driven, bottom line oriented and constantly seeking efficiency/productivity improvement.
- Must be able to maximize productivity.
- The successful candidate will be a hands-on self-starting leader who enjoys the challenges of daily involvement with an operating and maintenance team. The ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization is essential.
- Valid Driver's License