To serve as the ultimate resource and representative for facility management.
To guide and advance the professional development of members and all facility management professionals throughout their careers, providing the necessary tools and
services to members in the Charlotte area.
- Provide and support the success of our members through education, information and professional networking interaction.
- Advance the recognition, awareness and value of the FM profession.
- Promote and maintain best practices of facility management that will support rising performance and requirement levels and promote excellence.
- Advance the chapter through growth in membership.
- Nurture a member-centric culture where volunteer leaders, staff and members feel connected to the Chapter and the profession.
Recent Charlotte Chapter Presidents
Matthew Stiene (2010-12)
Lauren Edney (2008-10)
Agathie Mang (2007-08)
Joleen Stephen-Mease (2006-07)
Frank Baca (2005-06)
Local chapters offer membership a wealth of educational and networking opportunities. Currently there are 129 IFMA chapters and affiliated organizations worldwide. Chapters give members a chance to
network with local professionals who share common goals and interests.
IFMA councils are special-interest groups reflecting the diverse types of facilities and job responsibilities represented by IFMA members. Organized by industry or
specialty, focus groups direct their own programs, which are structured to meet the needs of their membership. IFMA members may apply to the council of their choice. IFMA offers the following
councils to members: